Our mission is to provide advanced and emergency care to patients in need of hospitalized treatments especially with serious conditions 24 hours a day, 365 days a year mainly by the Emergency and Critical Care Center. So, we give higher priority to emergency and severely ill patients requiring immediate hospitalization. Therefore, if you are a non-emergency patient (not requiring hospitalized care), please visit the Yokohama City Night Emergency Medical Center or a holiday emergency clinic of the rotation system in Yokohama City first. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. From December 1, 2009, if you visit the Emergency Outpatient Department after office hours (6:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m.) for first consultation without a referral letter from another hospital, you are asked to pay for a fee for treatment of patients’ choice in an amount of 5,500 yen (tax-included) for your first consultation.
Procedures to get a doctor’s examination
Please call beforehand to the extent possible (to 045-576-3000 in Japanese only).
- Depending on symptoms, you may not be able to get a doctor’s examination, or you may have to wait for a long time before consultation.
- To give priority to severe patients, your turn for consultation may be changed.
- For treatment of severe patients, treatment of mild patients’ may be temporarily interrupted.
- Please bring your referral letter to the extent possible. If you don’t have it, you will be asked to pay for the fee for treatment of patients’ choice in an amount of 5,500 yen (tax-included).
- If your condition is mild, please visit the “Holiday Emergency Clinic” that is located near this hospital.
＊Tsurumi-ku Holiday Emergency Clinic (3-4-22 Tsurumi Chuo Phone: 045-503-3851)
- health insurance card (medical certificate and subsidy recipient certificate, if applicable);
- Patient ID Card (if you have); and
- identification card (with your photo on it, such as passport).
＊If your health insurance card is not available at your visiting, you will be asked to pay for all of your medical expenses.
Procedures after you arrive at the hospital
Please use the entrance of the Emergency and Critical Care Center and come to the reception counter No.1. The front entrance is locked between 18:00 and 8:30 in the next morning on weekdays and holidays.