For return visits
- To those who come to the hospital
- For return visits
How to proceed your reserved appointment.
Return reception machine (weekdays 8: 00-17: 00)
If you have a reservation, please go to the reception machine next to the escalator on the 1st floor.
- Please complete the reception procedure at the return reception machine on the 1st floor during the reservation reception time.
- We will also check your insurance card (every 30 days). Please note that if you cannot confirm your health insurance card, you will be responsible for your own expenses.
* Children's Center outpatients are eligible for return reception machines from July 8, 2019.
* Opening time is 8:00 am. Even if you come before this, we will not be able to guide you to the hospital. Please cooperate to shorten your stay and prevent nosocomial infections.
How to apply to appointments?
Please have your "hospital card" and "health insurance card" ready
Please come to the "return reception machine" next to the escalator on the 1st floor.
Please insert the hospital card into the slot of the machine
A "hospital card" and "outpatient reception slip" will be displayed, so please receive them.
It is stated in the "outpatient reception slip"
Proceed to the clinical department / laboratory reception desk and proceed to the reception desk.
Please submit the "outpatient reception slip" to the reception
Examination / examination completed
Accounting (automatic checkout machine / accounting counter)
* Please see here for changing reservations.
What is the hospital card
hospital card is common to all clinical department.
If you have a hospital card, please be sure to bring it with you when you come to the hospital.
If you lose your hospital card and reissue it, you will be charged a reissue fee. (Reissue fee 220 yen including tax)
For the purpose of providing LGBTQ + people with peace of mind, we have decided not to indicate the gender of the hospital card newly issued from January 6, 2022. The hospital card issued so far can be used as they are. If you would like to exchange your hospital card, please contact the general counter on the 1st floor.
If you need to confirm your insurance card
Information on your health insurance card will be displayed on the screen. Please insert it into the machine on the right side of the return reception machine.
Please receive it as it will be returned after the machine has verified your insurance card.
When there are multiple cards for health insurance card / limit authentication, etc.
Example) Those who have an elder beneficiary certificate (for those aged 70 to 75), a medical expense limitations certificate, any medical beneficiary certificates, etc.
Please insert the hospital card into the "return reception machine" and issue the "outpatient reception slip".
Have an "outpatient reception slip" and go to the general reception "health insurance card window"
(1) hospital card (2) Outpatient reception slip (3) Please present multiple insurance cards.
Please be sure to drop in before going to the clinical department / laboratory reception desk to present your health insurance card.
Please submit the "outpatient reception slip" to the reception desk of each clinical department / laboratory.
If you do not have a reservation on the day (or if you wish to have a medical examination before the reserved date and time)
Please fill in the "questionnaire"
To the "first consultation window" of the general reception
Please put it out together with your hospital card and health insurance card.
"Outpatient reception slip" to be given at the reception
Please take it to each clinical department reception / laboratory
If you wish to have a re-examination of "Obstetrics" outside the reservation, please come directly to the reception desk (block number 26) at the Ladies Center on the 2nd floor.
If you would like to have a re-examination of "Reproduction" outside the reservation, please come directly to block number 22 on the 2nd floor.
* If you have not had a medical examination in the past, it will be treated as your first medical examination.
About additional fee for a first-time patient without a referral at the time of re-examination